Generally speaking, Naturalint collects information that you have voluntarily provided to us, or information that we have collected from you, either independently or by engaging with third parties (such as a data analytics provider) that collect it from you on our behalf. This happens in cases where we use or deploy third party tracking technology, or where we otherwise give these third parties access to our technology. So where we describe below in Section 4 (Information We Collect from You) the ways in which we collect information from you, you acknowledge that such collection may also be carried out by third parties.
"Personal Information" means information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, such as a first and last name, an email address, phone number, a home or other physical address, and other contact information.
"Anonymous Information" means information which is not Personal Information, such as aggregated information.
- 3. Information You Provide To Us. Currently, we require you to provide us with certain types of Personal Information in order to use the Site and benefit from some of its features. Here are some examples:
- 3.1. Job Application. If you apply for a job with Naturalint on or via the Site, we will require you (or in some cases, may just give you the option) to provide certain Personal Information, such as your name and email address.
- 3.2. ‘Contact Us’. If you send us a ‘Contact Us’ (or similar) request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available, by sending an email to an email address that we display, by using a feedback or reporting feature, or by other means, you may be required to provide us with certain Personal Information, such as your name and email address.
- 3.3. Blogs, Newsletters, Surveys and Promotions. The Site contains a blog forum displaying information about Naturalint and its products and services. The Site may also offer you the opportunity to subscribe to newsletters and participate in surveys and other promotional activities. In each of the foregoing cases, your interaction (such as responding on the blog forum, subscribing to a newsletter, or participating in a survey) may require you to provide certain Personal Information such as your name and email address.
- 4. Information We Collect From You. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Information from you in the following ways: 4.1. Log Files; Device and Usage Data. We collect information through server log files, but also by deploying tracking technologies within the Site. We do this to analyze trends, track user movement around the Site, gather demographic information, and to generally collect information that we may find insightful or helpful. The type of information collected may include information that is considered as Personal Information in certain jurisdictions, such as (but is not limited to) internet protocol (IP) addresses, MAC address, phone number, and Anonymous Information such as device type, browser type, operating system type, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp of Site use, referring/exit pages, and clicked pages. For example, the Site uses Google Analytics, more information on which you can find here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/.
• Setting and storing cookies
Cookies may be set either by the website you are visiting (“first party cookies”) or by third party websites who run content on the website you are viewing (“third party cookies”). They may be stored either for the duration of your visit to the Website or for repeat visits.
• Different types of cookies
There are four main types of cookie:
• (i)Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to login, navigate around and use the features of a website, or to provide a service requested by you, for example by remembering items you have placed in an online shopping basket. We do not need to obtain your consent in order to use these cookies.
• (ii)Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by using a cookie to store information about the region in which you are currently located, remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other parts of web pages that you can customize, and provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect remains anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
• (iii)Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for example which pages you go to most often, and record difficulties you may experience while using the Website, for example error messages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the efficiency of the website.
• (iv)Targeting Cookies or advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements tailored to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization. For more information about online behavioral advertising cookies and online privacy, please see the guide produced by the internet advertising industry available at www.youronlinechoices.com.
• We use the following cookies on our Website
• If we associate Non-personal Information with Personal Information, we will treat such information as Personal Information.
• We collect and process the Personal Information referred to above based, where applicable, on your consent, where the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and Naturalint or where the processing is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling a legitimate interest pursued by us.
Performance cookie: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
We use Google Ads to advertise our site across the Internet, in particular on the Google search.
|Facebook Custom Audiences||
In the context of interest-based online advertising, we use the product Facebook Custom Audiences. For this purpose, a non-reversible and non-personal checksum (hash value) is generated from your usage data. That hash value can be transmitted to Facebook for analysis and marketing purposes. The collected Information contain your activities on our site (e.g. browsing behavior, visited subpages, etc.). Your IP address is transmitted as well and used for geographical controlling of advertising. The data collected is only transmitted encrypted to Facebook and is anonymous to us that means the personal data of individual users are not visible to us.
We use technologies from Marketo, Inc. (Offices located at 901 Mariners Island Boulevard Suite #500 (Reception) San Mateo, CA 94404 USA, "Marketo") on this site to perform page views tracking. This allows us to promote this site to companies that interested to be shown in our site.
Used by the social networking service, LinkedIn, for tracking the use of embedded services.
How to manage your cookie settings?
There are various ways in which you can manage and control your cookie settings.
You should bear in mind that, by deleting or blocking cookies, some or all of the websites you visit (or features of them) may not work properly or as effectively.
a. Turning off cookies via your web browser
• Most modern web browsers will provide you with some general information about cookies, enable you to see what cookies you’ve got, allow you to delete them all or on an individual basis, and enable you block or allow cookies for all websites or individually selected websites. You can also normally turn off third party advertising cookies separately.
• Please note that if you adjust your cookie settings via your web browser then, unless you delete or block each cookie individually, the changes will apply to all websites that you visit – not just our websites. You will also need to adjust your cookies on a browser-by-browser basis.
• Information about cookies is usually found in the “Help” section of the web browser. Below are some links to the “Help” sections of some commonly used web browsers:
• Internet Explorer - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
• Google Chrome - http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• Google Android - http://support.google.com/android/?hl=en
• Safari - http://www.apple.com/support/safari/
b. Turning off third party cookies.
You can turn off the third party targeting/advertising cookies described in the cookie table above by visiting the following link:
• You will also have the option of turning off third party targeting/advertising cookies each time you see an advertisement that has been personalized to you.
• For more information please visit: www.youradchoices.com
• Note that the third party listed above may need to set a cookie in order to remember that their targeting/advertising cookies should not be assigned to you in the future. If you change or delete your browser’s cookie file, or change or upgrade your browser or device, then you might need to opt out again
- 5.1. To Generally Provide You With the Site. We will use your Personal Information to: (a) administer and provide the Site to you; (b) further develop and generally improve the Site; (c) send you updates, promotions, offerings, or other news of/about the Site or Naturalint; (d) respond to communications with you, including but not limited to job applications; (e) identify or authenticate your access and use of the Site; and/or (f) send you advertisements or other third party marketing content.
- 5.2. Transfer To Affiliates. We may transfer your Personal Information to our affiliated entities for the purpose of storing such information on our behalf, or for other processing needs.
5.3. Third Parties. We share your Personal Information with our trusted third parties providers for the following purposes:
• Data Storage and Security Platforms - We use third party cloud and storage services to store and retain your Information;
• Providing you with our service, including the Site and accompanying customer support
• Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
• Sending emails and updates
• Responding to your job applications;Please note that our affiliates or other third parties that receive Personal Information from us may be located outside the EEA (countries that are members of the European Economic Area). In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements (such as Privacy Shield) ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
- 5.4. Enforcement. We may share your Personal Information with any third party if we believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (b) enforce the Website TOU, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; and/or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Naturalint, our users, yourself or the public.
- 6. Publicly Available Information. Any content that you make publicly available on or via the Site will be publicly available to other users of the Site. If you actively or passively allow your contact information to be public, you may receive unsolicited messages or activity from other users of the Site. We therefore encourage you only to post information that you are sure you want to be publicly accessible.
7. Retention, Access and Accuracy; Deletion.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
If you would like to delete or correct any of your Personal Information that we may be storing, there may be tools that we make available on the Site. Otherwise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request deletion. Processing of your request may take up to 30 days.
8. EU Data Subject Rights.
• Access the Personal Information that we keep about you. We will need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the Personal Information is not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide us the necessary information to correct it.
• Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information (as such processing is based on your consent). Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
• Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, in case your Personal Information used for such purpose.
• Have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.Please note that these are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
• Canada. If you are a resident of Canada, you are permitted to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, where applicable. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.If otherwise you have any question about your Personal Information you may contact our privacy compliance team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9. Opt-Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Site-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving such emails, we may still send you administrative emails to facilitate your use of the Site.
- 11. Children’s Privacy. The Site is not designed to attract children under the age of 13. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 12. Security. We use administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect Personal Information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we try to use reasonably acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 13. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that Naturalint is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we may (and hereby reserve the right to) transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected or received. In the event of a bankruptcy, insolvency, receivership, or comparable event, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used.
- 14. California Privacy Rights California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
- 15. Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Information about that individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect Personal Information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Site.
- 16. Deletion of Content from California Residents. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user of the Site, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or information and you specify which content or information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content or information. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of the content or information.
17. How to contact us. If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Natural Intelligence Ltd. 37 Menachem Begin, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel, 6522042
Last updated: November 21, 2018